Hand-loomed un-dyed organic Kala cotton with a fine Indigo stripe, the Harlow blouse features a front opening with shoestring tie, a full length dropped gathered sleeve with natural shell button cuff & a loose silhouette.
Styling tips: Tuck it in to a skirt or high waisted pant to accentuate your waist or wear it loose & flowing to keep cool & comfortable.
Size: ONE SIZE.
Range approximately is a size 10 to a size 16
- Ecru & Indigo irregular stripe
- Round neck with fine tie opening
- Drop full gathered sleeve with button cuff
- 100% hand-loomed organic Kala cotton
- Machine wash separately at 30 degrees
- Hang to dry
- Centre back to hem: Approx 70cm
Christine is size 8-10 and is 5.9"
About Kala cotton:
Kala cotton is indigenous to the Kutch region in India and is by default organic as the farmers do not use any pesticides or synthetic fertilisers. It is a purely rain fed crop, making it a much more sustainable choice than commercially produced cottons.