Hand-loomed organic Kala cotton in ecru fine herringbone, the Jolene blouse features a front opening with shoestring tie, a three quarter length dropped gathered sleeve with natural shell button cuff & a loose silhouette.
Styling tips: Tuck it in to a skirt or high waisted pant to accentuate your waist or wear it loose & flowing.
Size: ONE SIZE.
Range approximately is a size 8 to a size 14
- Ecru herringbone
- Round neck with fine tie opening
- Three quarter gathered sleeve with button cuff
- 100% hand-loomed organic Kala cotton
- Machine wash separately at 30 degrees
- Hang to dry
- Centre back to hem: Approx 70cm
Jo is size 8 and is 5.5
About Kala cotton:
Kala cotton is indigenous to the Kutch region in India and is by default organic as the farmers do not use any pesticides or synthetic fertilisers. It is a purely rain fed crop, making it a much more sustainable choice than commercially produced cottons.